If you really want to become more courageous, you'll need to surround yourself with good models. If you spend time with spineless people, you will probably become spineless yourself. Unfortunately. we are often surrounded by people who cave in, quit, compromise and play it safe as part of their daily routine.
But if you want to grow in courage, make a calculated choice to increase your exposure to courageous people. read autobiographies of courageous people; articles about courage; and Bible stories about people like Moses, Daniel, Esther and Paul who, thought petrified, went ahead in faith and grew. When I read these stories, I'm inspired to grow in courage.
But if you want to grow in courage, make a calculated choice to increase your exposure to courageous people. read autobiographies of courageous people; articles about courage; and Bible stories about people like Moses, Daniel, Esther and Paul who, thought petrified, went ahead in faith and grew. When I read these stories, I'm inspired to grow in courage.
No comments:
Post a Comment