Translate

Saturday, October 17, 2009

God says, Go!

If the truth were known, often you and I are the only obstacles standing in the way of our receiving a desperately needed miracle. Our requests may be right. The timing may not be a problem. But when our lives are wrong, God says. " Before I grant your wish, I want you to grow. Put that sin away, change your attitude. Stop that practice, end that pattern, get off Merry-go-round, reconcile that relationship, soften up your spirit, repent, receive forgiveness. Grow!"

Probably none of us can understand how much God wants to change that impossible circumstance, touch that untouchable person, move the immovable mountain in our lives. We matter to him, and he wants us to meet our needs and grant our requests and we will free him to do it. When our request is right, when the timing is right and when the person is right, God says go!

Nothing motivates people to develop their prayer lives more than answered prayers.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...