Translate

Monday, August 20, 2007

i am sorry, i came back to say goodbye (i will be away online for three weeks)

hey, to the following dearest friends: aayush , bluepanjeet , brvince , chuva , elmo ,
ironnie , jeprocks , kuya rino , rebecca , reynaelena , ross , sasha , thess , and vera.....
i wish to extend a sincere apology for disappearing or vanishing in some couples of days in my site and in the whole blogsphere. i reiterate: I am sorry for that sudden hibernation. something grave about family matters occured preventing me from really writing and posting my update here....

and this post is also my way of saying: i am gonna be away online for some three weeks and so please bear with me for the days that i will be not posting any update and for my not making it to visit your sites..... this is not goodbye rather, this is saying: i am signing off temporarily and will be back the soonest possible time after three weeks......
pls dont delete my link in your sites!....i love you all and will surely miss you....

i will explain later, or better pls email me privately then...at domlawrenceosb@gmail.com ......

THAT IN ALL THINGS, GOD MAY BE GLORIFIED!

yours truly:

dom lawrence, OSB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kuya, my prayers for you and your entire family. Take Care and we'll see you when you're ready to come back.
It's all in God's Hands.

Anonymous said...

hello kuya...

things will be fine for u and to ur families... ill keep on praying as wat ive been doing.. keep in touch to HIM!

take care always... will be missing u here! see u soon!

muah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...