Translate

Saturday, July 28, 2007

two nephews and an unclemonk

during my 2007 visit to the Philippines , i got ample time to visit my family and relatives in my hometown. how my family has grown so big that i can't even get the total statistics of our clan...

visiting them gave me so much delight and a great joy.

my nephews and nieces have tremenduously grown!....to my amazement, my nephews were even bigger and taller than me.....click image to enlarge...


these two guys i visited were cousins and since their places of residence were nearby each other, i asked them to get along with each other on that day i was to visit their moms, my sisters!.....these nephews were such nice young gentlemen....(i got more or less seventy of them from toddlers to grown-ups)

this guy is in his sophomore (college) and hopes to become a computer geek someday...i told him in our conversation, to study harder then.

this guy is in junior (college) and hopes to become a successfull doctor someday. i advised him to focus more on his studies , not on his female friends.

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

SEVENTY ba ika mo?! pambihira! andami naman nyang dom. ilan ba mga kapatid?

forevermonk said...

@ironnnie

ey siyam kaming magkakapatid at ako lang ang walang asawa at anak hahahaha--the eight of us ay may mga pamilya na, at may mga anak na nasipag asawa na, at ang mga anak ng anak ng mga kapatid ko ay nagsipag asawa na din hayyyyy--kakalito nga eh- may mga nephews ako sa tuhod at sa talampakan bwhahahahaah---

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...