Translate

Tuesday, March 8, 2005

a visit to my former grade school pupils...


Angelo and me-  Angelo is my former pupil in Colegio San Agustin Grade school in 1984.. right now, he is in his first year college at Ateneo De Manila University...how time flies fast..

Angelo, me, Cristina and her husband cuddling their  first-born son. Cristina is also my former pupil in the same school where Angelo studied. She  is  my tutee  from grade 2 to grade 6. right now, she is in her first year of her Master's degree in Business Management,married to Pons and  has their  son andre----   it is very good to  have  met  up with them again---

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Promise di ka nila mukhang teacher, kuya! :)

forevermonk said...

@sasha

nina is my former tutee from grade 2 to grade 7 at si angelo naman ay grade 3 to grade 5...nakatira sila dati sa JP Rizal and moved five years ago sa magallanes makati....hahahahahah--baby face daw ba ako ?.....natural yan at hindi produkto ni Vicky Belo!....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...