Translate

Monday, July 6, 2009

the process that builds patience......

As of this time, 6:20PM, I am done filing-up with the admission application form and had it slipped in a huge brown envelope with all the required documents enclosed in it such as my baptismal certificate, my confirmation certificate, my year-end evaluation from St. Meinrad, my Solemn Vows document and chart, my psychological profile, my parents' marriage contract, and my legal documents from the Regional Judicial Trial Court of Caloocan City Philippines for my civil status check....

At least, I was a bit relieved to realize that I have these documents intact with me and I only needed to have them photo-copied. I would not know what to do if none of these would have been inside my personal attache case! I would have suffered another panic attack if these documents were not available at hand.

So, some other documents that are to be forwarded by my own Abbot superior are the following: the Abbot's recommendation letter, his sponsorhip letter, and the FBI certificate for criminal check which the Abbot himself obtained online, and these may be forwarded to Saint Vincent seminary Academic Dean, Dr Michel Therrien.

So, you see? I am trying to be that fast but not furious about this whole thing because I know that in the end, this process would benefit no one else but me.

On the other hand, my confrere Paulavang is struggling to furnish similar documents. I learned from him recently that he phoned his family in Vietnam last night and requested them to obtain for him his baptismal certificate, confirmation certificate and the marriage license of his parents...So, I would guess, the packet of admission application that he will send to St Vincent will have to wait until these documents will arrive by Fedex.

So, dear friends...these processes really build patience.... and from the rate of how things were going with me, I should tell you-----> I earned a lot of it already.

But before I end up here, let me whisper this: Would you be kind enough to say a little prayer for me and for my confrere Paulavang? Please? Paulavang and myself just really need prayer-intercessors badly!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...