Translate

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

the process begins today

I have been very open and transparent about my getting pulled out from the seminary of Saint Meinrad in Indiana and as well as my Vietnamese confrere Paulavang by my own Abbot superior here in my blog.
His decision to transfer me and my Vietnamese confrere Paulavang to the seminary of Saint Vincent in Pennsylvania near Pittsburgh was something that, for sometime, had been giving me some real apprehensions.
My Abbot's decision was to let me and Paulavang stay and persevere at Saint Vincent seminary until we finish the Program for Priesthood Formation and get ordained as priests some years from now.
But amidst these feelings that I am feeling right now about the St Vincent transfer, I still, am looking forward to a positive result of this radical decision.
And I am crossing my fingers tight that I will make it at Saint Vincent Seminary, and that Paulavang may make it, too, at Saint Vincent's.
Well, today we got a letter from the Academic Dean of the seminary telling us to furnish him with all the required documents for admission to the seminary so that our application for transfer may be considered.
So, the process of procuring those required documents begins today....


click image to enlarge



click image to elarge

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...