Translate

Thursday, October 22, 2009

God has a better way

Everywhere I look I see people who need to experience tough love. I see married couple on the edge of serious trouble, young people pushing their luck to the limits, all kinds of people wandering aimlessly in the wastelands of destructive pleasure seeking.

But somebody has to have the courage to tell these people they’re on a merry-go-round going nowhere. Somebody has to shake them and say, “God has a better way for you. Look to him for direction. “ Somebody has to say, “I love you too much to watch you shipwreck your life, your marriage, your family, your job, your soul. So sit down and listen to me, because I’m going to say some hard things to you. I don’t like doing this, But I must because love you too much to stay silent when I see you hurting yourself.” Speaking truth often help people to grow up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...