Translate

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

gettin' sick and staying in my cell....is an art too!

since when getting sick is an art?..since i become a monk here at the secluded and isolated monastery of contemplative monks!...

yeah, kahit may sakit ang isang monghe- at nakabartolina lamang ito sa kanyang simple ngunit masalimuot na selda, ay kinakailangan maging makabuluhan pa rin naman ang buhay nya at pilitin itong maisama sa pag inog ng mundong ginagalawan nya sa araw ng pagkakasakit nya-

kaya kahit may dinaramdam ako ngayong araw - i have been complaining to myself and to other monks especially to Andre, my former Juniormaster of terrible pain at the back of my neck and at the left side of my head near my left ear-( na nagsimula kahapon before Compline kaya kinailangan kong mag hingi ng excuse not to attend Compline anymore to Prior Christian,) -ay kinakailangan ko pa ring makagalaw at makagawa ng kahit anong bagay sa loob ng aking selda para maging useful kahit paano ang araw ko- i was thankful to the vietnamese old monk bro Mayeul who gave me his white Tiger balm for my ailing head. if this symptom persists, i will be forced to go out and visit our community physician Dr Murray Ryan for check-up the next day.

kaya ang buong araw ko ngayon ay ginugol ko sa

...pag log- in sa Pay Pal website to validate credit cards slips from our giftshop customers

...read some passages in the Bible while at rest

...and

... just spend the day in bed or in front of my laptop for email and blog updates.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...