Translate

Sunday, May 15, 2005

working up with figures and figures...

my new task in the  monastery: encoding, entering and journalizing payments of  guests in our guesthouse to the payment collection center VERISIGN.COM.... unending amounts of  dollars  are encoded to the verisign.com manager and making copies of  credit card summary transactions completed...  hhhmm..i have never  dreamed of working with  numbers...but just the same- i needed to accept the  job- OBEDIENCE is the name of the game in my life now as monk...sometimes in the midst of  physical and mental exhaustion, i could not help myself asking: why did i ever become a monk?.....only God can give me the answer, afterall HE  did put me  in  here. He did want me to be here. He is  in control of my life now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...